Monday, March 9, 2015

Curls on Bleeding Cool "Curls is Here to Make Comics Fun Again!"


Bleeding Cool asked me to write about Curls and the Kickstarter going on right now to print all the strips in one book. Take the article for a read -- you may learn something new or be inspired! If you haven't already supported, now is the best time to get into or discover my comic strip, Curls. We are currently over 60% with 16 days to go. Take a look at the video and pledge levels -- our most popular levels are the book and level where I can draw your avatar (you keep the original line art and receive a digital copy). If we don't reach the goal by March 25 at 8:20 PM no one who has pledged gets charged and the book project won't happen at this time.

I'm excited that some of my heroes in the comics industry have tweeted or retweeted news about the Kickstarter (Raina Telgemeier, Brad Guigar, Jimmy Palmiotti, Kenneth Rocafort, Dean Haspiel, Teresa Roberts Logan, and Elizabeth Watasin to name a few). Now if I could only get Michelle Obama to Instagram again! I wish. 

Pledge to the Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/carolynbelefski/curls-the-ultimate-book-collection

No comments: