Monday, March 23, 2015

Curls Kickstarter Update — It's the Final Countdown



Hi everyone,

Spring is here and the Curls Kickstarter is coming to a close in less than two days. Thank you so much for pledging and being a part of this project. We are 98% funded and only $118 away from the $5,000 goal. The Kickstarter will end on March 25 at 8:20 PM.

This week, I've been asked to appear on the Earth Station One podcast, did a Q&A for Comic Book Interviews, and Examiner.com has written about the project.

If you've missed my previous updates, you can go to the Curls Kickstarter page and click the "Updates" tab to learn more about the progress we've made each week as well as listen to several other podcasts I've been on. I also want to take this time to say thanks for putting up with the promotion everyday on social media. My goal is to be entertaining and not annoying. Hopefully that worked out for everyone who saw posts at all times of the day. If you don't follow me online yet, you can connect with me on Twitter, Instagram, and more. I've been following backers and people who have helped promote the Kickstarter.

Now is everyone's last chance to join in the fun -- some people may be discovering Curls for the first time! Send your friends a direct link -- http://kck.st/1EprkMX -- or use the "Share this project" button under the video to connect with your pals on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Embed Video or Widget on your website or blog.

Thank you all again for being a part of my life with this project. I really appreciate your support and interest.

XOXO,

Carolyn

P.S. If you are near the Pittsburgh area, I'll be at PIX: Pittsburgh Indy Comix Expo this Saturday. Hope to see you there or at one of the other events on tour this year.

1 comment: