Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Recap: Crafty Bastards 2010


Crafty Bastards took place Saturday, October 2, 2010 at the Marie Reed Learning Center in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of Washington, DC. I am thankful for the wonderful weather we had and the amazing turnout of speculators. We were visited by many people including former co-workers, Rob Ullman, practically 75% of the AIGA DC board, Sallie and two members from the improv class I took last summer. It was nice to see all these faces as well as new ones.


We got to debut our new Curls Studio long banner at this event. I only got out of the tent once, but what I saw was fabulous - many great crafters and many unique things. I am excited to get Curls Studio comics out to different audiences by attending events not typical of comic conventions.


The weekend was so busy because we were guests at Capicons the following day... which will be what my next blog post will be about.

You can see more photos of Curls Studio at Crafty Bastards on our Facebook Fan Page. Be sure to "like" us there.

No comments: