Friday, December 28, 2012

Commissioned Illustration for Child's Playroom


I was asked by a family to illustrate a young girl named Sophia playing with her dog, Bully, for a wall graphic in Sophia's playroom.


Here is a process sketch. I was able to work from photos of the girl and the dog.


And here is the final 46" x 72" graphic. Currently, the walls of the playroom are lime green.


I really like the illustration with a sky blue background and provided the client with that option as well. I told her we could also use the image for birthday parties or greeting cards.


Here is the illustration the client cut and designed to fit a goodie bag for Sophia's birthday party. I would love to design more custom wall graphics or party items!

Client Feedback
I loooooove it! It's great!!!

Available for Freelance Work
If you are interested in my illustration and/or design skills, please email Carolyn Belefski at info@curls-studio.com.

No comments: