Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Curls Studio Products Available


Hello! I have been getting requests from people who do not want to order online, yet still would like to purchase Curls Studio merchandise... therefore I have put together a product catalog for you to order from. If there is something not on here that is listed on our Etsy site you can request that item. I tried to include mostly comics items on this product catalog. More crafty stuff will be posted on our Etsy site.

Basically, it will work like this: you fill out the form and email it to info@curls-studio. Or you can just email me and tell me what you'd like to order without the form. I will email you back and factor in the postage and handling costs and give you a quote. Then you can mail me a check and I will send you your order.

I also can do sketch requests. $15 per sketch including shipping.

So to order Curls Studio merchandise, you have three options: 1. Attend an event on our tour 2. Etsy 3. Email info@curls-studio.com

Thanks!

No comments: