Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Curls 2002-2009 to Premiere at Pittsburgh Comicon


Hello everyone! The trade paperback "CURLS: 2002-2009 Collection of Comic Strips" will be available for purchase and premiering at Pittsburgh Comicon this weekend (September 11, 12, and 13, 2009).

"CURLS: 2002-2009 Collection of Comic Strips" contains 222 pages of goodness with practically everything I have ever done for Curls in the past few years and contains 200 strips and extra projects I have featured Curls characters in. The book includes material I have released before in smaller batches: The College Years, Vacation, Applause the Fighting Fish, The Printable Brain, The Booga Fish, and more! Every college strip... every strip in between all the story line books... everything!

I hope you enjoy this book because it represents a huge part of my life and dream. If you are unable to attend Pittsburgh Comicon, I will have these books available at our upcoming tour dates and will also take orders from my Etsy site.

No comments: