Monday, August 3, 2009

Curls: The Undertaker


Well, I am a big fan of wrestling and The Undertaker, so I could not help but poke fun at his new love life in a Curls comic strip. Whenever I see the The Undertaker, my head whispers "SARAAAAAAAAA" and sometimes I say it out loud. It's all because of a storyline where Diamond Dallas Page was stalking Sara, The Undertaker's wife.

At that time The Undertaker had "Sara" tattooed on his neck and in the past few years he has been in the process of removing the tattoo and getting divorced from Sara. Now that he has a new love in his life with Michelle McCool, I figured it would be funny if he got "McCool" tattooed on his neck also. To this day, one of my favorite moments, while watching WWE, is DDP stalking Sara.

5 comments:

Brian said...

One of your favorite WWE moments is DDP stalking Sara?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, this rather valuable opinion

Anonymous said...

This magnificent idea is necessary just by the way

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

What remarkable topic


There is a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you Hot Health