Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Favorite Foods


Since I talked and thought so much about food yesterday... I figured I should continue and talk about food some more! Here is a list of some of my favorites:

- Hush Puppies (may I recommend The Fish Market in Old Town Alexandria, VA or Buz and Ned's Real Barbecue in Richmond, VA)
- Bubble Tea (specific flavors I like: Lychee and Pineapple)
- Almost anything from House of Blues
- Cheese Fries (you have to go to Ben's Chili Bowl in Washington, DC for the best)
- Nachos (the best come from ballparks and carnivals)
- Pizza
- The Dairy Godmother in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria, VA (specific flavors I like: Pumpkin custard, Raspberry sorbet, and Summer Pudding custard)
- Mostly any fruity drink or fancy drinks in general
- Granny Smith Apples
- Uncooked carrots
- Island Way Sorbet (sorbet in a real fruit shell)

No comments: