Thursday, October 25, 2018

Inktober 2018: Dessert Desert Creatures

Every October, artists all over the world take on the Inktober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month.


I'm realizing that I did not post about last year's Inktober on the blog, but last year I did a theme of "Turtles" and it was my very first Inktober. I ended up making a small book of all the illustrations and titling it "31 Turtles" and had the book premiere last month at Small Press Expo.


Now with my second year of Inktober, the theme I selected is "Dessert Desert Creatures" for 2018. I've been posting them up on Instagram and you can purchase the original art online from my store at www.CarolynBelefski.com/store


New creatures will be added as the month continues as I'm playing a bit of catch up after New York Comic Con, Cartoonists Draw Blood, and life. My goal is to finish all 31 by the end of the month, so stay 'tooned to the socials to see the posts.

No comments: