Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Designing Film Titles: Process, Rough, Daisy


Last Tuesday, October 16, 2018 we celebrated two award nominations for the Joe Carabeo film "Process" during Pitch To Screen at AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center in Silver Spring, Maryland. I had a great time hanging out with true creatives and storytellers from screen and stage.

So far this year I've designed the film titles for three short films: Process, Rough, and Daisy. I've worked on designing prop items for films in the past as well, but film titles is new for me this year -- I've been having a blast with typography and handwritten elements. It so fun to experiment with the short film's message and style and show that through the title design.

You can see "Process" for a limited time here: http://www.joecarabeo.com/process

Below are examples of the title designs I've created. You can view more of my work at www.CarolynBelefski.com.




No comments: