Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A Case For Pencils: National Cartoonists Society

Many members of National Cartoonists Society were recently interviewed on A Case For Pencils, a website featuring "a peek inside the pencil bags of New Yorker cartoonists." We were asked: What is your favourite thing about being a member of the National Cartoonists Society?


You can read my reply along with answers from Bill Morrison, Tom Richmond, Pat Byrnes, Maria Scrivan, Jason Chatfield, and Luke McGarry: http://afinecaseforpencils.com/post/173043563854/national-cartoonists-society

I don't think I've made much of an official announcement about it, but I was asked last year to be on the national board of NCS! Since the chapters and members are so spread out, I'm looking forward to meeting many cartoonists next month at our Reuben Weekend events.

No comments: