Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Making of Carolyn Belefski's Adventure Time Cover


Check it out! I did an exclusive comic cover for Cartoon Network's Adventure Time #29 published by Boom! Studios. It's a limited edition Cards, Comics, and Collectibles cover. Thank you for the opportunity.


Here is a rare glimpse at my thumbnail concept sketch. I provided five concepts to select from and they went with the underwater cover.


It feels good to say I am one of the talented Adventure Time artists. I'll have the covers at my table for Baltimore Comic-Con, SPX, and New York Comic Con (Curls Studio be at Small Press, booth 1162). See you then!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! I don't suppose I have read through something
like this before. So wonderful to discover someone with
some genuine thoughts on this subject. Really.. many tanks for starting this up.

This website is one thung that's needed on the web, someone with a littloe originality!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was haccked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard wirk due to noo bacdk up.
Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

Anonymous said...

Inspiring quest there. What occurred after? Take care!

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by means of my cousin. I'm no longer certtain wherher this publish is written by way of him as no one else knoww such distinctive
approximately my trouble. You are incredible!
Thank you!