Thursday, March 10, 2011

Curls: Days of the Week


I don't post each strip to the Curls Studio Production Blog, so in case you didn't know, I have a webcomic called Curls which updates every Monday and Thursday at http://www.curls-studio.com/curls.


Here's a handy weekly schedule to remind you to read the Curls Webcomic every Monday and Thursday. In addition I've filled out my upcoming week for you and in return I ask you to do the same. Maybe you have an improv class scheduled? Or you are taking your child to soccer practice? Either way, Curls wants to know what is going on in your life! Send me your upcoming week and I'll post it on the blog and link to your site. You can use a tablet, like I've done or you can print out the blank one above fill it out by hand and take a photo or scan it. Email your schedule to info@curls-studio.com by 10 PM EST Monday, March 14th to be included in the blog post.

Feel free to post the schedule on your blog or website to let people know about the Curls Webcomic. Thank you!

No comments: