Monday, February 21, 2011

Curls "Out Loud" Product Packaging Poll


In case you didn't know, I have a webcomic called Curls that's updated every Monday and Thursday. I usually do not post Curls strips on this production blog, but since today's strip has a poll in it, I figured it would be a good idea to let more people know about it on this site as well. Be sure to read Curls every Monday and Thursday at this site: http://www.curls-studio.com/curls

CURLS POLL: Crisspix Crackers, Hot Timbers, Fluff Muffs, or Honky Tonkers? What ARE those? Vote which product packaging would you like me to draw below (scroll down to click "done" to complete vote) and I will draw the product with the most votes by the end on the day on Monday, February 28, 2011 and post the winning product illustration on Tuesday, March 1, 2011.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments: