Sunday, January 9, 2011

CROQ Zine #12


CROQ Zine has published my comic, Foundation Year. The two-page comic is about my first year of school at Virginia Commonwealth University. I received my complementary copies in the mail today, but created the comic in 2008. They recently received funds thru Kickstarter to finally publish the issue in full color and it looks really good. CROQ is also donating many issues to libraries.

Here is the blog I wrote in 2008 about the project if you want to know more about the story: http://curls-studio.blogspot.com/2008/07/foundation-year.html

Thanks to everyone who donated via Kickstarter to make this project happen. It's good to see something you did come alive eventually. If you'd like to order CROQ #12, it is available for $5 with free shipping.

No comments: