Thursday, March 14, 2013

Guests on MOKA Podcast #97


Troy-Jeffrey Allen, John Holmes, and Derek Scarzella invited Joe Carabeo and I to be guests on their podcast, The Menagerie of Kick-Assery.

For their 97th episode the theme was film director Sam Raimi. Take a listen at http://wearemoka.blogspot.com/2013/03/mokasst-097.html.

And if you enjoyed this podcast, please check out Joe and I's podcast, The Carolyn & Joe Show. Our theme this week also related to Sam Raimi, but with a spoiler discussion about his new film, Oz the Great and Powerful with special guests Kuni Ohi and Brian Sarvis: http://carolynandjoeshow.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/were-off-to-see-the-wizard/

Be sure to listen to the MOKA podcast during the month of April. Many of their guests will be Magic Bullet contributors. Thank you MOKA for supporting the Magic Bullet crew as well as advertising in Magic Bullet #6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aѕ the aԁmin of this ωebsite is worκing, no
doubt veгy soon іt will be well-known, ԁue to itѕ quality contents.


Also visit my weblog buy hcg
my page > hcg diet program

Anonymous said...

Haѵing read thiѕ I believed it was еxtгemely informatіvе.
ӏ appreсіate you spenԁing ѕomе timе аnԁ effort tо put this content together.
I onсe agаіn finԁ myself persοnаlly ѕpеnԁing a significant amount of time both reaԁing and commenting.
But so what, it wаs stіll worth it!

Havе a look at my ωeb blоg: internet marketing dfw