Monday, March 12, 2012

Vote for Curls – Advance to Week Six

We have made it... half-way through The Cartoonist Studio contest! We are now advanced to week six (out of ten). As you can see in the photo below, the SUPER BURRITO exists in real life. I ate at a Mexican restaurant and battled Super Burrito.



THANK YOU to everyone for putting up with my constant self promotion and for all your votes, Twitter RTs, and Facebook posts. The contest is gonna get tight, so I'll need your support even more in coming weeks. I'd really encourage you all to reach out and tell your friends and networks about Curls. I could not have done it without your votes and I'm very proud of getting this far.


Here is how you can support "Curls" - You will need to create an account on thecartooniststudio.com (it only takes one minute). Then search for "Curls" or "Carolyn Belefski" on the voting page and click to cast your vote: http://www.thecartooniststudio.com/Contestant/244/Carolyn-Belefski

You can vote every six hours -- four times a day. Thank you for your time and consideration. I understand it may be difficult to vote every six hours, but please vote when you can or whenever you're online.

XOXO,
Carolyn

No comments: