Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sketch Cards to benefit American Cancer Society


Here are my four sketch cards for Blue Line Art's second annual Sketch Card Auction and Gallery Show. There will be a public exhibition at Comics 2 Games, 166 Mount Zion Road in Florence, Kentucky on April 4, 2009. The auction of all the original art cards will go online starting the week before the Sketch Card Exhibition and will end that evening. All proceeds from the sale of the cards will go to the American Cancer Society.

I did one card for each of Curls Studio's properties: Curls, Kid Roxy, Black Magic Tales, and The Legettes. I like little Roxy with her magic drink. I always imagined it to be something like Hi-C Ecto Cooler! That's something I'd like to see (and taste) again. Awww... and look it's Curls supporting her boobs. Yes, let's cure cancer and save the boobies!

Click here for more information or to donate to Comics for Cures. In 2008, they raised more than $7,400!

No comments: