Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Published in Uppercase Magazine, Issue 53


How do you cultivate your creativity? My answer to this question is published in UPPERCASE -- a beautiful quarterly print magazine inspired by craft, design, and illustration. Issue 53 focuses on flowers, plants, and gardens that inspire creativity. I'm happy to be a small seed flourishing and always ready for growth. 

My answer focuses on the self-imposed projects and prompts I've done over the years including 24-Hour Comics Day, Make 100 from Kickstarter (Sad Fish, Blue Rose Enamel Pin, Banana Bandana, Thank You Mom Enamel Pin), #CarolynsCreativeChallenge, Inktober (31 Turtles, Dessert Desert Creatures, HijINKs!), Sketch Before Sleep (my 365 project), Hourly Comics Day, ABCs of Country Music (my typography project), and more.

Leave a comment on how you cultivate your creativity!

No comments: