I am selected to present at "Toon Talks" during National Cartoonists Society’s 80th Annual Reuben Awards and Conference in Ohio on August 7.
Five cartoonists. Five big ideas. Ten minutes each. Inspired by TED Talks, this fast-paced session features short, focused presentations on creative breakthroughs, business pivots, technical innovations, and career insights. Topics range from process to publishing, from style to strategy. After the presentations, join table conversations with speakers to dive deeper into the ideas that resonated with you.
Presenters: Carolyn Belefski (How Comics Shape Minds and Health), Deon Parson (Making Traditional Comics in a Digital World), Jonathan Lemon (How to Hack Your Deadlines), Sonya Saturday (So Anyway, I Saved a Dollar), Tom Gammill (How I Learned To Draw).
There will also be National Cartoonists Society Showcase on August 8 at The Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum that I will be participating in (taking place after the conference). More details to come in the next blog post.


No comments:
Post a Comment